Welcome to the GUNNAR Optiks Employee Purchase Program.
The first thing you need to do
is scroll down and learn more about GUNNAR.
Pay attention because there is a quiz at the end. Once you pass, you’ll be given a code good for 75% off one pair of GUNNARS for your personal use at www.gunnars.com.
Thank you all so much for your hard work and loyalty in helping champion the cause!
The Gunnar Optiks Team
WHAT ARE GUNNARS
THE ONLY COMPUTER EYEWEAR ENGINEERED TO PROTECT YOUR VISION FROM DIGITAL EYE STRAIN.
Reduce eye strain from
staring at a digital screen
Computer glasses with features
designed for gamers
Clear lenses for designers
working in true color
Gradient lenses for viewing
a digital screen outdoors
We’re glued to our digital devices day and night. Computers/smart phones/tablets/TVs— staring at the screen for most of your waking hours will take a toll on your eyes.
Nearly 70 percent of U.S. adults experience digital eye strain as a result of the growing use of these devices.
GUNNARS reduce eye strain while increasing contrast, comfort and focus.
- World leader in computer eyewear with patented lens technology that outperforms other computer glasses on the market.
- Lens tints and coatings filter out harsh fluorescent light reducing the high-intensity blue light and glare emitted from a digital screen.
- Available in non-prescription and prescription lenses.
HOW GUNNARS WORK
GUNNAR proprietary lens technology reduces digital eye strain.
- Lens shape PREVENTS DRY EYES to improve visual endurance.
- Lens design ENHANCES FOCUS AND SHARPENS DETAIL for clearer vision.
- Lens tints BLOCK HARMFUL BLUE LIGHT to increase contrast and comfort.
- Lens coatings REDUCE GLARE to relax your eyes.
- Lens material DELIVERS DISTORTION-FREE, DURABLE OPTICS for lasting clarity.
To help you learn the benefits, we’ve made it as easy as ABC.
Works with ANY
for visual accuracy
Enhances DETAIL for
sharper, clearer vision
for longer screen time
Decreases eye FATIGUE
and dry eyes
In a study done at three independent doctor managed locations with over 100 test subjects, the results were overwhelmingly positive:
ease of viewing
PREPARING TO SELL
Here’s the “to do” list for preparing to sell.
Don’t just do them once, remember these tips each time you sell GUNNARS.
01. Learn GUNNAR ABC’s and make them personal:
A – Works with ANY digital screen
B – Reduces harmful BLUE LIGHT
C – Increases CONTRAST for visual accuracy
D – Enhances DETAIL for sharper, clearer vision
E – Improves ENDURANCE for longer screen time
F – Decreases eye FATIGUE and dry eyes
02. Encourage Store Associates to wear GUNNARS in-store.
The amber lens tint will stand out and provoke customer interest.
03. Make sure you’ve experienced GUNNARS yourself.
Once you’ve tried GUNNARS, you can let your customers’ know how well they work.
Don’t have GUNNARS yet?
on select GUNNAR eyewear when you complete the quiz at the end of this training module.
THE ART OF SELLING GUNNARS
Selling GUNNARS is easy once your customer has tried them on, viewed a digital screen, and understands the benefits. Here is the tried and true model for success:
• How long do you spend in front of a digital screen every day?
• Do your eyes ever get dry or tired?
• Are you concerned about long term effects?
• Have the customer try them on while viewing a digital screen.
• Explain the benefits of GUNNARS.
• Compare screen clarity with and without GUNNARS.
• Offer to take a photo on their smart phone and encourage a selfie.
• Remember to clean the GUNNARS before and after use.
• Share your experience with the customer.
• Relate your story to the product benefits whenever possible.
• Describe how GUNNARS have worked for you.
10. SUMMARY + QUIZ
GUNNAR Computer Eyewear helps protect, enhance and optimize your vision. Whether you’re working or gaming, GUNNARS minimize eye strain and stress, while improving contrast, comfort and focus. If your vision is not being constantly bombarded by high energy blue light, near-distance focusing, reduced blinking, dry eye, glare and visual distractions – you will perform better. Let us do the work – so you can stay focused!
Stay Focused. Protect Your Vision.