- Adjustable silicone nose pads provide a customizable fit and comfort
- Hand-crafted stainless steel frame construction generates proper strength, optical stability and flexibility
- Lightweight construction and proper weight balance guarantee long wearing comfort without pressure points or fatigue
- Wide format lenses create a panoramic viewing field for high resolution viewing
- Proprietary patented GUNNAR lens material and tint
- Blocks harmful blue light and 100% UV light
- Ultra slim temples distribute headphone pressure to ensure headset compatibility
SPECS: lens width: 52 mm | nose: 22 mm | frame width: 150 mm | temple: 145 mm | weight: 25 grams (without packaging)
THE LEADER IN TITANIUM SERIES COMPUTER GLASSES! Reach peak performance with subtlety and style. Featuring a lightweight titanium frame material, Mateo’s classic round shape and keyhole bridge (with adjustable nose pads) make a statement with crafty curves.
Protect your teens eyes in the digital age with Cruz from GUNNAR, the leading experts in blue light blocking technology. Designed specifically for teens with a narrower fit and paired with a natural focus lens that comes in both Clear (blocks 35% blue light) and Amber (blocks 65% blue light) tint options, these glasses are clinically proven and doctor recommended. Your teens eyes couldn’t be in safer hands.
Ready for takeoff. The Maverick computer eye strain glasses bring the most classic frame style into the digital age. The design features a stainless steel material and spring hinges to provide a comfortable fit and enhanced viewing experience.
Advanced technology meets modern styling with the GUNNAR Havok. Blue light blocking and prescription computer glasses that merge hand-crafted materials with durable stainless steel to create a comfortable and quality fit. Forged with sleek, ultra-thin stainless steel temples for comfort so long-term use will go unnoticed. Havok is the one tool in this cyber-driven world that is a must-have.