Gunnar introduces the 24K collection. A top shelf eyewear compilation with upgraded frame materials and bench-made gold accents including hinges and badging. Complete with a hand-applied gloss lacquer and polished to a jewel quality luster. This is the GUNNAR 24K Collection … for the person with exquisite taste.
- Wide format lenses create a panoramic viewing field
- Rigid lens mounting area keeps optics from degrading through lens flexing
- Multi-barrel hinges create rotational stability for long lasting fit
- Curved nose rests provide even weight distribution and eliminate pressure points
- Engineering grade injection polymers provide dimensional stability and long term durability
- Proprietary patented GUNNAR lens material and tint
- Computer eye strain glasses that block harmful blue light and 100% UV light
- Anti-reflective lens coatings on front and back of lens
- Silicone hard coated lens to prevent scratching
SPECS: lens width: 58 mm | nose: 17 mm | frame width: 133 mm | temple: 135 mm | weight: 33 grams (without packaging)
|Dimensions||135 × 58 × 48 cm|
Suit up to save the nation from collapse. The limited edition Tom Clancy’s The Division 2 Intercept gaming glasses feature multi-barrel hinges anchored into injected temples and GUNNAR’s signature amber lens, with Blue Light Protection Factor™ (BLPF) of 65. With improved clarity, focus and performance, you’ll be equipped to restore order in Washington D.C..
Follow the steps of GUNNAR and Task Force 141 and embark on a mission to protect all eyes. Equipped with a quality nylon frame material, three-barrel steel hinges and fixed nose bridge, wearing the Call of Duty Tactical Edition is the perfect way to stay frosty.
The FPS Razer Edition is the next iteration of superior gaming eyewear. Modern styling featuring traditional Razer coloring with its name boldly displayed on each side, the FPS is both lightweight and extremely comfortable. With adjustable nose pads, ultra sturdy steel frame, and soft thermoplastic rubber tipped temples for comfort and compatibility with Razer headsets, the FPS will be the reason you crush your opponents a whole lot more.
Looking for Prescription Glasses?