Classic style with a vintage twist – the ELLIPSE blue light filter computer glasses are hand-crafted with premium stainless-steel frame materials. Designed to have a lightweight, fashionable silhouette, the ELLIPSE ergonomically fits a wide range of face shapes. This slim, sleek and timeless form is ideal for comfort and ergonomics.
- Adjustable silicone nose pads provide comfort and a customizable fit
- Hand-crafted stainless-steel frame construction generates proper strength, optical stability, and flexibility
- Lightweight construction and proper weight balance guarantee long wearing comfort without pressure points or fatigue
- Wide format lenses create a panoramic viewing field for high-resolution viewing
- Proprietary patented GUNNAR lens material and tint
- Blocks harmful blue light and 100% UV light
- Ultra slim temples distribute pressure to ensure headphone compatibility
- A-fit compatible
SPECS: lens width: 51 mm | nose: 18 mm | frame width: 142 mm | temple: 145 mm | weight: 25.4 grams (without packaging)
Gunnar introduces the 24K collection. A top shelf eyewear compilation with upgraded frame materials and bench-made gold accents including hinges and badging. Complete with a hand-applied gloss lacquer and polished to a jewel quality luster. This is the GUNNAR 24K Collection … for the person with exquisite taste.
Closed Circuit. The electricity flows fast in this slimmer silhouette frame. Reduced frame height delivers full coverage performance, and the SHEADOG ergonomically fits a wide range of face shapes. Low profile temples provide headset compatibility and long-haul ergonomics.
The Attaché reading glasses radiate sophistication, bringing modern edge to a classic round style for the discerning digital user. The frame features a nylon material and spring hinge to fluidly fit the face and enhance the viewing experience.
Looking for Prescription or Non-Prescription Glasses?