Enhance your performance and protect your eyes with the Pendleton, a high-grade stainless-steel frame designed with the military in mind. The Pendleton comes in both Slate and Moss colors and is fitted with GUNNARs patented Amber lens. In addition to blocking 65% of blue light, these lenses enhance focus and protect from dry eyes while using every day digital devices and monitors.
Looking for Prescription Glasses?
- High-quality and flexible stainless steel material
- 3-barrel hinge for added durability and comfort
- Lightweight construction and proper weight balance guarantee long wearing comfort without pressure points or fatigue
- Wide format lenses create a panoramic viewing field for high-resolution viewing
- Anti-reflective lens coating on front and back
- Proprietary patented GUNNAR lens material and tint
- Blocks harmful blue light and 100% UV light
SPECS:? lens width: 57 mm | nose: 17 mm | frame width: 136 mm | temple: 138 mm | weight: 33 grams (without packaging)
|Dimensions||135 × 58 × 48 cm|
Ready for takeoff. The Maverick computer eye strain glasses bring the most classic frame style into the digital age. The design features a stainless steel material and spring hinges to provide a comfortable fit and enhanced viewing experience.
Introducing ‘Rush’, a fashionable new style of computer glasses designed specifically for kids and teens. With a durable round nylon frame, smudge resistant lens and elements of GUNNAR’s patented lens technology, which blocks blue light, reduces glare and helps prevent dry eyes, your kid’s eyes couldn’t be in safer hands when using digital devices at school or home.
The Attaché reading glasses radiate sophistication, bringing modern edge to a classic round style for the discerning digital user. The frame features a nylon material and spring hinge to fluidly fit the face and enhance the viewing experience.
Looking for Prescription or Non-Prescription Glasses?